.Thursday, July 13, 2006 ' 11:50 PM Y
Currently working at robinson for a week to relief a perm promoter for a week...hoho...today finally my offday!! I really deprived of shopping man...This mprning SL msg me asked me if wanna go watch 'Piriates of the caribbean"...i immediately agreed..haha...so long din watch movie le...and also 'sun bian' go shop shop...went Douby's This Fashion to shop, cos got discount...actually wanna buy a black skirt for work de...cos both john little and robinsons need to wear black bottom, just that JL is wear white top, and robinsons need to wear black top. Everyday wear so dull...actually very sian...today finally can wear jeans and t-shirt I actually feel very happy wor...I think the colour of the clothes u r wearing can affect ur mood wor!!
I ended up buying a skirt that I think cannot wear to work de...but its cheap leh...so tempted to buy it...only 5 bucks!!
The movie lasted for abt 2.5 hrs, and it was full house lor...lots of student watching...anyway the movie was nice and funny, though i din really watch the 1st part.
ok shall stop here le...tml got to work again le